A great opportunity to gain a Modern Apprenticeship in Trees and Timber and lots of experience along the way.
· Completing the necessary units and training within the Apprenticeship
· Taking part in practical activities to build up your experience in the areas.
· Towards the end of the Apprenticeship undertake activity to improve your chances of securing a job.
Specific activities may include:
· Tree felling and pruning
· Tree identification
· Maintaining Boundaries and Access Points
· Vegetation clearance
· Tree planting and protection
· Invasive species removal
To apply please go to the Opportunities Fife website.
There are 6 positions available, closing date 15th December.