To keep Silverburn Estate tidy and free from litter and assist the office with any other tasks that may be required.
1. To identify and note the main areas of litter pollution within the estate by visual inspection
2. To carry out regular litter collection from the estate and other bordering areas
3. To maintain a weekly record of areas covered, cleaning carried out and problem areas found
4. To report any graffiti and vandalism to the office on a daily basis
5. To carry out daily health and safety inspections of the equipment in the children’s play areas and to record same. Clear litter from these areas as and when necessary
6. To keep the estate’s public toilets in a clean and tidy condition
7. To carry out any other tasks that may be required by the office – this may include: • Updating the various notice boards around the estate • Weeding of floral displays and assisting with removal of invasive species using hand tools (non powered); watering gardens • Filling in potholes in car park areas, main entrance road and footpaths • Occasional site office cleaning, vaccuming, dusting
Training and appropriate personal protective clothing will be provided.
To find out more or how to apply click here. There is one role available job number: 3467