Thanks to funding from the Fife Youth Jobs Contract, the Centre for Stewardship (based on Falkland Estate) has a 6 month+ vacancy available for an Estate Property Maintenance Assistant. Closing date is 11th December.
Carry out a range of maintenance tasks on Falkland Estate properties, both residential, commercial and charitable.
Reporting to the Estate Property Manager, the tasks will be varied but include:
- Wall repairs
- Gutter inspections and repairs
- Other routine maintenance
- Can demonstrate experience in at least one of the tasks listed above.
- A desire to learn and develop.
- Basic literacy and numeracy.
- Operate in a responsible manner and in accordance with the Health and Safety requirements.
- Be polite, courteous and professional.
- An interest in maintenance work as a future career.
- Age is between 16-29
Temporary for 26 weeks with possibility of extension subject to performance.
Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm or possibly 8am to 4pm (depending on requirements and transport) 35 hour working week One hour lunch break each day (not paid)
Wage Details: £NMW per hour depending on age.